Discover 5 ways Cryotherapy can help the effects of ageing
It might be a surprise to some that the benefits of
cryotherapy extend to anti-ageing, but it’s absolutely true!
Cryotherapy jump-starts the body’s natural healing mechanisms and rejuvenates, from the inside out. Here we share 5 surprising anti-ageing benefits of cryotherapy.
1. Joint pain – cryotherapy can help with muscle pain, as well as some age-related joint and muscle disorders, such as arthritis. It also improves muscle strength.
2. Cognitive ability – cryotherapy has been shown to reduce the inflammation and oxidative stress associated with dementia and another age-related cognitive decline.
3. Collagen production – the application of super-cold temperatures on the skin improves circulation which encourages a more youthful complexion and the stimulation of collagen production, which is the essence of firm, healthy skin.
4. Fuller hair – increased circulation and more collagen can also lead to stronger, fuller hair.
5. More energy – due to the role of anti-inflammatory hormones in neurogenesis (that is, the production of new neurons in the brain) cryotherapy helps to increase energy levels.
You can find further information here about the wellness benefits of whole body cryotherapy.